COSMELAN WORLD NUMBER ONE DEPIGMENTING TREATMENT
Anyone who has ever experienced pigmentation knows how difficult it can be to treat. You think you have it under control and wham, back it comes. A little unknown piece of information that is vitally important to know, is the pigmentation you see on the surface of your skin is only part of the story. What you are seeing is only 40% of what is actually there, the other 60% is what lies beneath and unfortunately what lies ahead in the future. To understand the how and the why it occurs in some skins and not others we need to know the mechanisms that can trigger pigmentation, the steps to treat and finally the solution to prevent it recurring, but first things first, We need to understand the pigmentation process so strap yourself in for a mini science lesson
WHAT IS MELANIN AND WHERE IS IT PRODUCED
- Melanin is the pigment that gives skin its colour
- Melanocytes are cells responsible for melanin production: they are found in the surface layer of our skin
- Melanocytes produce granules called melanosomes that when filled with melanin create the pigmentation.
Are you still with me??? Once we have some knowledge about how it happens, we can understand why at times it can seem impossible to treat, however with Cosmelan which addresses not only the pigmentation, but the underlying cause, decreasing and regulating the overproduction of melanin. There are unfortunately many band aid remedies, some products only bleach the pigmentation instead of treating it, in much the same way as using bleach to remove mould, which only addresses the surface not the cause. ( Pigmentation and mould have a lot in common, both left untreated will become uncontrollable)
SO HOW DO WE TREAT IT
There are many triggers that set pigmentation off. A multitude of factors both external and internal effect melanin production. These can include:
- Sun exposure
- Genetics ( yes you can blame your parents)
- Hormonal changes ( pregnancy, Menopause)
- Chemicals, think perfume, when the sun hits the area it can cause pigmentation.
COSMELAN, Originating in Spain, is the world’s leading professional Skin depigmentation method, and at The Brow and Skin Studio Brisbane, COSMELAN would be our go to choice for Clients who have exhausted all other avenues and are serious about tackling this condition once and for all. This treatment is a 1 off that surpasses all expectations. Simply put, It acts by inhibiting tyrosinase activation, a trigger for pigmentation, blocking and reducing the the amount of melanin formed, reducing the intensity of dark spots, stimulating epidermal renewal and intensively combating the build up of melanin. Just to give you another analogy: have you ever seen how fleas proliferate on a dog, pigmentation is exactly the same, if left untreated and nothing is done, nothing will change and it will become uncontrollable.
If a picture says a thousand words, let these pictures do the talking!!!
TO SUMMARISE AND CONCLUDE
- Cosmelan has a dual effect, corrective and regulating, achieving long term results by keeping pigmentation under control and preventing any recurrence.
- Leader in depigmentation
- Strict quality standards demonstrates it’s excellent safety profile and skin tolerance.
- Visible results from the first week of treatment, long lasting effect ensures a great outcome for Clients.
- Creates continuous depigmentation
- Pigmentation regulation
- Reappearance control