COSMELAN – DEPIGMENTATION
Anyone who has experienced pigmentation knows how problematic it can be … left untreated will continue to get worse and harder to treat… Our clients have had outstanding results using the COSMELAN treatment.. THE GOLD STANDARD OF PIGMENTATION REMOVAL is truly a game changer and life changing …let us change your life… If a picture says a thousand words… we rest our case..
WHAT IS MELANIN AND WHERE IS IT PRODUCED
- Melanin is the pigment that gives skin its colour
- Melanocytes are cells responsible for melanin production: they are found in the surface layer of our skin
- Melanocytes produce granules called melanosomes that when filled with melanin create the pigmentation.
Are you still with me? Once we have some knowledge about how it happens, we can understand why at times it can seem impossible to treat, however with Cosmelan which addresses not only the pigmentation, but the underlying cause, decreasing and regulating the overproduction of melanin. There are unfortunately many band aid remedies, some products only bleach the pigmentation instead of treating it, in much the same way as using bleach to remove mould, which only addresses the surface not the cause. ( Pigmentation and mould have a lot in common, both left untreated will become uncontrollable)
SO HOW DO WE TREAT IT
There are many triggers that set pigmentation off. A multitude of factors both external and internal effect melanin production. These can include:
- Sun exposure
- Genetics ( yes you can blame your parents)
- Hormonal changes ( pregnancy, Menopause)
- Chemicals, think perfume, when the sun hits the area it can cause pigmentation.
COSMELAN, Originating in Spain, is the world’s leading professional Skin depigmentation method, and at The Brow and Skin Studio Brisbane, COSMELAN would be our go to choice for Clients who have exhausted all other avenues and are serious about tackling this condition once and for all. This treatment is a 1 off that surpasses all expectations. Simply put, It acts by inhibiting tyrosinase activation, a trigger for pigmentation, blocking and reducing the the amount of melanin formed, reducing the intensity of dark spots, stimulating epidermal renewal and intensively combating the build up of melanin. Just to give you another analogy: have you ever seen how fleas proliferate on a dog, pigmentation is exactly the same, if left untreated and nothing is done, nothing will change and it will become uncontrollable.
TO SUMMARISE AND CONCLUDE
- Leader in depigmentation
- Cosmelan has a dual effect, corrective and regulating, achieving long term results by keeping pigmentation under control and preventing any recurrence.
- Strict quality standards demonstrates it’s excellent safety profile and skin tolerance.
- Visible results from the first week of treatment, long lasting effect ensures a great outcome for Clients.
- Creates continuous depigmentation
- Pigmentation regulation
- Reappearance control
Brow and Skin Studio have been treating clients for over 9 years with Cosmelan. As one of the first salons to include this pigment control treatment protocol, our clients are assured they will receive outstanding and long-lasting results.
One treatment only is recommended for outstanding results, our package includes:
- OBSERV 520 diagnosis advanced skin analysis
- Products valued over $900
- 4x Healite therapy treatments
- The Cosmelan Treatment