Cosmelan® Peel

Clear, youthful, healthy skin is a hallmark of beauty


Our Cosmelan® peel is the world’s leading professional depigmentation treatment that reduces unwanted pigmentation in the skin with its unique, two-fold action technology. This fast-acting solution is effective at smoothing and brightening all skin phototypes. Say goodbye to dark spots, uneven skin tone, unwanted freckles or liver spots and hyperpigmentation.

$1495 Package Deal

Are you still with me? Once we have some knowledge about how it happens, we can understand why at times it can seem impossible to treat, however with the Cosmelan® peel which addresses not only the pigmentation, but the underlying cause, decreasing and regulating the overproduction of melanin. There are unfortunately many band aid remedies, some  products only bleach the pigmentation instead of treating it, in much the same way as using bleach to remove mould, which only addresses the surface not the cause (pigmentation and mould have a lot in common, both left untreated will become uncontrollable).

There are many triggers that set pigmentation off. A multitude of factors both external and internal effect melanin production. These can include:

Cosmelan®, Originating in Spain, is the world’s leading professional Skin depigmentation method, and at The Brow and Skin Studio Brisbane, our Cosmelan® peel would be our go to choice for clients who have exhausted all other avenues and are serious about tackling this condition once and for all. This treatment is a 1 off that surpasses all expectations. Simply put, It acts by inhibiting tyrosinase activation, a trigger for pigmentation, blocking and reducing the the amount of melanin formed, reducing the intensity of dark spots, stimulating epidermal renewal and intensively combating the build up of melanin. Just to give you another analogy: have you ever seen how fleas proliferate on a dog, pigmentation is exactly the same, if left untreated and nothing is done, nothing will change and it will become uncontrollable. Cosmelan® has a dual effect, corrective and regulating, achieving long term results by keeping pigmentation under control and preventing any recurrence. Strict quality standards demonstrates it’s excellent safety profile and skin tolerance. Achieve visible results from the first week of treatment, long lasting effect ensures a great outcome for clients.

Experts in Cosmelan®

The Brow and Skin Studio have been treating clients for over 9 years with Cosmelan®. As one of the first salons in Brisbane to include this pigment control treatment protocol, our clients are assured they will receive outstanding and long-lasting results. With our Cosmelan® peel, it’s not what you see but more importantly, what you don’t see. Approximately 40% of pigmentation is what you see when you look in the mirror, and the other 60% is only visible with the OBSERV 520 diagnostic device (included in our treatment package).


One treatment only is recommended for outstanding results, our package includes:
  • OBSERV 520 diagnosis advanced skin analysis
  • Products valued over $900
  • 2x Healite therapy treatments
  • The Cosmelan® Peel
Request An APPT